We are happy to annouce we are sponsoring this event again for 2017.
Runswick Bay Summer Kayak Fishing Competition
SATURDAY 8TH July 2017.
THE NORTHERN YAKKERS
RUNSWICK BAY KAYAK FISHING COMETITION
8TH JULY 2017
The itinerary for the completion day, any questions or issues get in touch and I will reply asap thanks,
• REGISTRATION OPENS 0900-0945 SIGN IN COLLECT MAPS
• SAFETY BRIEFING ON THE BEACH 1000 ALL MUST ATTEND
• FISHING STARTS 1030
• FISHING ENDS 1630
• SCALES OPEN 1645 TILL 1715 ON THE SLIP
• 1745 PRESENTATION AND RAFFLE
• QUICK SUMMARY AND HIT THE ROAD/PUB
1. Each Kayak angler must have signed in on the day and must sign off the water.
2. Everyone must wear a suitable PFD/Life Jacket and it must be fastened up at all times while on the water. Dry or Wet Suit to be worn during the Competition.
3. Each person must carry a means of contact either Radio or phone in a waterproof box/bag and have given contact details at sign in.
4. Kayaks will be checked to make sure they are sea worthy.
5. Everyone must keep within the boundaries marked.
6. One rod in use at any one time, carry as many as you wish.
7. No rods to be rigged on the shore only once on the water.
8. Max of four hook rigs no multi strings
9. Fish size limits must be adhered to.
10. In the event of a deterioration in the weather the steward will order a recall. If more than half the allotted time has elapsed the match will be deemed to have been completed and a weigh in will take place to determine the result.
11. Paddle or Peddle Power only, No Sails or motors
12. One Prize Per Person
13. No Mackerel or Wrass to be weighed in.
14. No one to be towed in by the boat unless valid safety reason given
15. Heaviest Single Fish competition.